Social media. It’s changed the way we engage with and listen to our customers, residents and patients. A new series of workshops are being launched to help you sharpen your plans and tactics for 2018.
by Darren Caveney
You’ve probably been using social media for a while now. But how do you get effective engagement and a real return from social media without spending all day on it?
This brand new workshop for 2018 has been designed especially for public sector communicators to make sure you’re armed with a smart plan and approach based on industry intel and best practice.
Have you ever calculated how long you spend on social media each day and week? Personally? Professionally?
It may be more than think.
If it’s helping you achieve your communications goals and work priorities all power to you.
If it isn’t then January – the new year - might just be the time to make a new plan and take a fresh approach to how you use social media and make sure you get the best return possible.
A new workshop...
- This interactive workshop will cover the most important areas to get right, including:
- developing a plan and choosing your tactics and platforms
- looking at best practice examples to see how others do it, including looking at examples of award-wining work
- Understanding what killer content is and how to deliver it
- Mastering tone of voice and personality
- Social media for great customer services
- Getting more from LinkedIn – personally and professionally
- The tips and tricks - when, where and why you should be posting and active
- Where social media sits within your multi-channel approach
- Interactive exercises to review a social media account live
- Evaluating your accounts and answering the chief executive’s ‘so what?’ question
The workshop will be delivered by me hot off the back of undertaking 17 organisational social media reviews and 650 individual accounts.
I’ll lift the lid on what’s I’ve learned and help you find ways to get much more from your investment in social media in 2018.
BIRMINGHAM - *SOLD OUT*
A NEW Birmingham is being organised - email me asap at email@example.com to reserve your spot
The venue is the sky-top Champagne Room in The Cube with panoramic views across Birmingham.
The date is Wednesday 31 January 2018 and the price is £225.00 + vat
The cool venue for this workshop is the The Studio in Hope Street.
The date is Tuesday 13 February 2018 and the price is £195.00 + vat - you can BOOK HERE
Will be hosted at the Government Digital Service's Whitechapel home.
The date is Thursday 15 March and the price is £225.00 + vat - you can BOOK HERE
A new Bristol date is being arranged for April - email me asap at firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a place.
All places are strictly limited so please email me to reserve your place
>> IF YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO RUN THIS WOKSHOP IN-HOUSE FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM PLEASE EMAIL ME AT email@example.com
Darren Caveney is creator of comms2point0 and owner of creative communicators ltd
image via Tullio Saba