Nottingham Community Housing Association
35 hours per week
Salary: £24,105 - £27,128 per annum
Nottingham Community Housing Association is looking for an enthusiastic and creative graphic designer to join their busy Communications team, delivering internal and external design, art working and production on behalf of one of the largest housing associations in the region.
As the association’s only in-house designer, you will be responsible for managing your day to day work supporting the Communications and Marketing teams, as well as providing a creative service for teams across the association.
You’ll bring a passion for design and the technical skills to deliver. Your work will help develop NCHA’s brand and visual identity, applying professional and consistent design excellence in all your work.
An eye for detail is essential and you will be adept at managing your time to meet deadlines. You’ll also be fully proficient in proofing - paying particular attention to detail when producing print ready artwork.
Design duties will include:
- Delivering a variety of design projects for print and online channels including corporate publications, customer literature, social media and web graphics.
- Responsibility for taking ideas through from concepts, into design, artwork and handing over into production. You will work closely with our external printers and suppliers.
- Promote and protect the NCHA Group corporate identities and brands, ensuring consistency and conformity at all times.
- Using your demonstrable experience of Adobe Creative Suite including: Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator to develop existing creative assets and create new ones.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary
- 37.5 days leave
- Pension scheme
- Salary sacrifice options for pensions and childcare vouchers
- Family friendly working policies
- Career development and training support
- Benefits scheme offering discounts/offers with wide range of retailers
- Health cashback plan
Interview date: Monday 15th May
Want to know more about the work of Nottingham Community Housing Association? Find us online – www.ncha.org.uk and @nottscommha
All successful candidates will be required to take an online ability assessment test prior to the interview and may be required to complete a work related test at interview.
As a Disability Confident and Equal Opportunities Employer, NCHA welcomes applications from all suitably qualified candidates including those from black and minority ethnic (BME) groups and disabled candidates.
To apply for this job please click here.