Staffordshire County Council
Salary: £19,430 - £21,962
Full time, permanent
Closing date: 29 June 2017 (12noon)
We’re looking for a creative and enthusiastic communications assistant to join the award-winning team at Staffordshire County Council.
The way the council works is changing rapidly and so is the way our 850,000 residents get their news and information, and share their views. The right person will support our social media and digital communications, help deliver campaigns that make a real difference and improve the way we inform and engage our staff.
You will be able to write and communicate well, have a solid understanding of how the media works, and be an enthusiastic user of social media. Organised, flexible and willing to learn, you will gain lots of hands-on experience at the heart of a results-driven team.
Your duties will include:
- Writing in a punchy and appealing style for digital, print and internal channels
- Using social media to connect with and grow our audiences
- Supporting the campaigns team to deliver effective campaigns and content
- Research and analysis of issues and industry trends
- Evaluating our media and campaign work to demonstrate how we are making a difference for Staffordshire and its people
For an informal discussion about this role please contact Cristian Marcucci on 01785 895531.
For more information and to apply please click here.