Business Development Consultant
Closing date: 27 April 2018
How does working at the cutting edge of social media and pitching the latest technology to some of the most forward-thinking public sector organisations sound? Pretty exciting, right?!
We’re looking for another Business Development Consultant to add to our growing public sector team. If you have experience in business development and a consistent track record of hitting target, then we want to hear from you.
You must be motivated by the challenge of working in a fast-paced, scale-up business and enjoy the responsibility of owning and developing sales in a specific vertical. You must excel at building relationships with prospects, identifying their business needs and resolving these with the latest social media management solutions. You must be confident at consulting with large organisations and presenting face-to-face or online to multiple stakeholders.
Paired with a Sales Development Specialist and supported by the Marketing team, together you will focus on sourcing new opportunities, gaining a deep understanding of client needs in your vertical - building, qualifying, managing and owning your sales pipeline. In return, we will help you build your profile as a trusted advisor and thought leader in your sector.
What you'll need:
● 5+ years proven track record in business development
● Experience crafting sales strategies and executing on your plans
● Exceptional communication and presentation skills (phone, video, email)
● Experience demonstrating your thought leadership to senior level executives
● The ability to upsell and grow a deal size
● An ability of selling into multiple departments
● The ability to understand business requirements and align these with solutions
● Exceptional relationship-building and interpersonal skills
What Success Looks Like:
● Hitting or exceeding quota
● Building a healthy pipeline of targeted and qualified leads
● Continually improving conversion rate
● Being a great team player
● Being creative and using the resources around you to leverage a successful outcome
● Experience selling SaaS / technology
● Deep understanding of social media
● Trained in the Challenger sales methodology
● Deep industry knowledge in a specific vertical
Ar SocialSignIn we are all about building incredible relationships; with our prospects, our customers, our teammates and our ourselves. We empower our customers to do the same with their customers through our suite of social media products. We are building a diverse, inclusive, results-oriented and values-driven culture, one which encourages all our people to play a key role in demonstrating exceptional standards in everything that they do. In return, we offer a pathway of exciting career opportunities, personal development, an exciting company culture, a competitive base salary and uncapped commision based on closed new business.