Communications Officer (x 3 roles)
Manchester City Council
Salary: Grade 5 £21,074 to £23,866 (Bar at £23,111) per annum
Contract Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 35 per week
Location: Town Hall Extension, Manchester, M60 2LA
Closing date: 17 August
Do you want to make a difference to the lives of people in Manchester?
We are recruiting two experienced Communications Officers to join our busy Corporate Communications department.
One role sits within the News and Media team and two sit in the Marketing team.
We are looking for creative and dynamic people, who have the skills required to be part of this exciting and innovative team.
You should have:
- PR or news media experience
- communications and marketing experience
- excellent copywriting skills that are adaptable for a variety of audiences
- strong attention to detail
- experience in a similar role
- Qualification in PR, Media or Communications and Marketing is desirable
The post holder will need to be able to work flexibly, use their own initiative with little supervision in a busy and pressurised environment.
If you have passion and want to work in a lively, hardworking environment and are confident that you have the skills we’re looking for, then this could be an ideal opportunity for you.