Digital Content Editor
Wycombe District Council
Based in High Wycombe
Salary: £23,074 (Grade 4)
Full time, 37 hours a week
Closing date: 26 August 2018
We’re looking for a talented and confident digital content editor to join our communications and improvement team.
What you’ll be doing
As part of our team, you’ll have a hands-on role that contributes to the council’s aim of providing customer-centred online content about services we provide and projects that we are delivering to the community. This role helps to ensure that digital content we publish is accurate, up-to-date, useful, engaging, impactful and measureable and meets all of the appropriate standards.
Who we’re looking for
With a passion for all things digital, you’ll be a team player who has a proven track record of:
· writing and editing engaging, user-centred content
· working in a content role on a corporate website or intranet
· creating exciting and creative content for social media channels
· reviewing websites for accessibility and usability
· managing your own time, being exceptionally organised and working to tight deadlines
· being able explain all things digital in simple terms to all levels of staff, councillors and partners.
If you’ve worked in a political environment before, that would be a bonus.
If you think that you’d be a good fit for our team, you can find out more about the job at https://jobs.wycombe.gov.uk/alljobs
The closing date for applications is 26 August and interviews will be held on 30 and 31 August or w/c 3 September.
For an informal discussion about the job, please contact Catherine Spalton, Communications and Improvement Manager on 01494 421 230.