Live video has emerged as a key place to communicate with people 2017.
10 Downing Street, Channel 4, media companies such as Buzzfeed and Trinity Mirror as well as UK public sector organisations are all starting to reach new audiences with live video.
Facebook Live has led an explosion in growth with 60 billion live views a day.
Twitter’s Periscope and other channels are also major players for key audiences..
But how best can you use it? And what do you need?
We’ll build on our experience delivering video-focussed workshops for comms people to deliver in a day the basic skills you’ll need.
We’ll look at:
- When to use live video... and when maybe not.
- Technical tips on what kit you’ll need.
- Content tips on what works.
- A checklist to help you prepare and reach an audience.
- A channel-by-channel look at strengths and weaknesses of each platform.
- Good examples from across the world.
We’ll also go live ourselves to show you the do’s and don’ts.
What you’ll get
- A knowledge of where live video can fit into your comms strategy.
- Practical advice on how to live stream.
We’ve teamed-up with experienced filmmaker and academic, Steven Davies, to offer the one-day workshop. Creative director of Filmcafe Ltd Steven has more than a decade of experience working for BBC, ITV, Sky and Channel 4. Dan Slee, comms2point0 director, will co-deliver the workshop.
Who is this for?
Suitable for anyone but particularly targeted to comms, PR, marketing and digital professionals who are looking for an understanding of the strategic importance of live video and the basic hands-on skills to create quality content.
How do I get to venue?
NCVO in All Saints Street, Kings Cross, London is 12-minutes walk from Kings Cross railway station. More here.
But, be quick... Only 24 places are up for grabs at each event so get booking and come along armed with your smartphone.
PRICE £234+ VAT
That's great. How do I sign-up?.... There's two options.
- A traditional invoice or an e-invoice.
email firstname.lastname@example.org to book and for more info.