We can help you develop and deliver that all important communications strategy. We can review the way in which you use digital and ensure you’re getting the most from it. If there’s a new campaign you need to launch we can help make it fly. If your team would benefit from tailored in-house training, we’re skilled in creating 1-2-1 and group learning sessions which target specific development needs. And if you need more engagement from your social media efforts we’re pretty excellent at that too.
From running communications conferences in Jordan for the Foreign Office, facilitating team away days for 60 comms professionals, and undertaking in-depth reviews of the way organisations use digital and social media, through to creating award-winning campaigns and delivering bespoke training for teams, our communications and digital consultancy offer is deep and wide.
Examples of the kinds of projects we specialise in are:
- creating a new communications model and strategy for a large council delaing with reduced resources and increased demands
- Darren delivers his 'Supercharged Social Media' training for in-house teams
- delivering a marketing and branding refresh for a large housing organisation
- creating and leading a new internal communications strategy for one of the UK's largest organisations
- delivering strategic social media reviews, with an action plan for improved engagement and ROI, for 18 organisations
- tailored mentoring support for Heads of Communications, Communications Managers and Communications Officers
We’re often asked to create online resources for organisations too in order to spread good practice wider and deeper. Some of the resources we’re most proud of include the Local Government Association’s ‘Digital Councils’ and the ‘Elected members guide to social media’ for the Improvement Service Scotland.
One of our absolute aims is to fly a flag for comms people everywhere. Connecting and nurturing, mentoring and encouraging, comms2point0.co.uk was created to support our community. We respect the community because we’re part of the community. And we understand the demands placed upon you, we feel your joy and pain.
We’ve delivered a tonne of great projects, for some amazing customers– from mentoring comms professionals, to hosting brilliant events, running successful Twitter chats, developing research into digital communication trends. Darren mentors several communications professionals around the UK - if you're interested in this drop him a note here.
If it's happening in the UK right now, is digital comms related and in the public sector - we're probably involved.
If you'd like us to be involved in shaping your next project, creating an important strategy or campaign, or tailored team development give us a shout.
- Nicky Speed, Communications Manager at Plus Dane Housing