Objectives of the workshop…
- We’ll explain the concept of mental resilience, why it’s vital and how to develop it
- We’ll help you think through who you are when you’re at your best and how to become your high-performing self
- We’ll share how to enhance your motivation by truly understanding what drives it
- We’ll share the key elements of creating a high performance environment and how to keep your team or colleagues on board and delivering… to maximise their potential
Outcomes for you and for your organisation
- Strategies and tactics to help you and your team to perform under pressure and reframe stress
- Better understanding of motivation; how to optimise your own and your team’s motivation
- How to apply the key drivers for managing people to optimise their potential
- You’ll leave having had some coaching and learned a tried and tested coaching technique to raise awareness, generate understanding and secure commitment to action.
Who will lead the workshop?
The workshop will be led by two experienced, award-winning Heads of Communications - Carole Appleby and myself. Carole is a member of the Association of Coaching, an accredited coach and someone with oodles of experience in advising comms people on dealing with stressful situations.
What will the day look and feel like?
The workshop will be open to a small number of you. It will be a ‘safe’ space where you’ll be free to talk openly without worrying about anything leaving the room. We’ll encourage you to switch your phones off and we’ll not be live tweeting from the workshop. The day deliberately sets outs to focus on you and to support you in the year ahead.
We’ll also explore ways in which the group can keep in touch beyond the workshop to carry on that aim of supporting and helping each other.