SUPERCHARGED SOCIAL MEDIA 2018
sharpen your social media plan and tactics for 2018
>> IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A NEW DATE BEING ADDED FOR SCOTLAND, OR WOULD LIKE ME TO RUN THIS WOKSHOP IN-HOUSE FOR YOU AND YOUR TEAM, PLEASE EMAIL ME AT firstname.lastname@example.org
Social media. It’s changed the way we engage with and listen to our customers, residents and patients.
You’ve probably been using social media for a while now . But how do you get effective engagement and a real return from social media without spending all day on it?
This brand new workshop for 2018 has been designed especially for public sector communicators and to make sure you’re armed with a smart plan and approach based on industry intel and best practice.
This interactive workshop will cover everything you need, including:
- Developing a plan and choosing your tactics and platforms
- Looking at best practice examples to see how others do it, including looking at award-winning work
- Understanding what killer content is and how to deliver it
- Mastering your tone of voice and personality
- Social media for great customer services
- Getting more from LinkedIn – personally and professionally
- Tips and tricks - when, where and why you should be posting and active
- How social media forms part of your multi-channel approach
- Interactive exercises to review a social media account live
- Evaluating your accounts and answering the chief executive’s ‘so what?’ question
The workshop will be delivered by Darren Caveney hot off the back of undertaking 17 organisational social media reviews and 650 individual accounts.
Darren will lift the lid on what’s he learned and help you find ways to get much more from your investment in social media in 2018.
Date: Tuesday 13 February 2018
Venue: The Studio, 67 Hope Street, Glasgow, G2 6AE
Price: £195.00 + vat