SUPERCHARGED SOCIAL MEDIA 2018
sharpen your social media planning and improve your results
Social media. It’s changed the way we engage with and listen to our customers, residents, patients and communities. Comms teams are feeling increasing pressure to deliver improved results, and as individuals we're being challenged daily to achieve greater returns on the time we're all investing in tweeting, posting, following, commenting and connecting.
Well, as usual, comms2point0 has your back. Brand new for 2018 is SUPERCHARGED SOCIAL MEDIA, a one day workshop designed to help you sharpen your social media planning, hone your delivery & improve your results.
Delivered by Darren Caveney, SUPERCHARGED SOCIAL MEDIA workshops have been designed specifically for public sector communicators. They'll arm you with smart planning tools, creative content ideas and a fresh approach to delivery and evaluation based on industry experience, latest sector intel and peer best practice.
- where social media sits within your multi-channel approach
- interactive exercises to review current social media practice
- evaluating accounts and answering the chief executive’s ‘why bother?’ question
- objectives planning, tactics & platforms
- best practice examples & award-wining work
- creating, delivering and maximising killer content
- mastering tone of voice and personality
- when, where and why you should be posting & being active
- live reviews of your social media accounts
- social media for great customer service
- social media for professional networking
Over the course of a full day of training, I’ll lift the lid on what I’ve learned and work with you to ensure you leave with a head full of new ideas, ready to squeeze a whole lot more out of your professional and corporate investment in social media.
The venue is M Shed - a world-class cultural landmark with panoramic views across the harbourside and the city.
You'll even get a cream tea in the afternoon.
SUPERCHARGED SOCIAL MEDIA - feedback and testimonials
Average attendee score - 9.3 out of 10
Date: 18 April 2018
Price: £225.00 + vat