UNAWARDS WINNERS MASTERCLASS 2019
It’s back - the best free learning event in the comms calendar - the UnAwards Winners Masterclass.
The UnAwards 2018 generated a record-busting 420 entries and the quality of the work submitted was higher than ever.
Attending the Masterclass each year is a unique opportunity to hear, first hand, the experiences, tips and lessons which lie behind the winners’ work.
Confirmed speakers so far include:
- Warwickshire County Council - comms team of the year
- Derbyshire Constabulary - best use of video
- South Yorkshire Fire and Rescue - best creative communications
- Tower Hamlets Council - best crisis comms and best use of ethics and diversity
- Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust - best social media account
- Loughborough University - best internal comms and best low cost comms
- Albert Freeman - comms officer of the year and best use of email
- Comms Unplugged - best small comms team
- Thread and Fable - best work by an agency
- Jayne Surman - Lifetime achievement UnAward
The Masterclass will take place at The Studio, Birmingham, just a 3-4 minute walk from New Street train station.
Registration will be from 9.30am where you will be greeted with fresh coffee and pastries. We’ll begin the event at 10am.
The event is completely full with 120 colleagues gaining some brilliant, £free learning.
Further event information will be announced only on the official comms2point0 channels - here on this site and on the @comms2point0 Twitter. So keep them peeled.
to the official UnAwards Winners Masterclass partner - the Local Government Association
and to the official sponsors:
- CAN Digital
- Alive with Ideas
- Perago Wales
- NUJ PR and Communications Council
I could not put this annual Masterclass on without their continued support so thank you on behalf of the industry.
See you there,
Darren, creator of comms2point0, UnAwards organiser, and owner of creative communicators ltd